Established in 1906, Bunning are market leaders in the design and manufacture of Agricultural spreaders. Due to expansion of our factory by 6840 square meters we are increasing our design team to enable the further development of our spreader range and the future introduction of new products to meet growing customer demand.
Our Design Engineers play an important role in liaising between internal teams to support production and the sales and service processes.
The successful candidate will:
- Have a background in agricultural machinery
- Have a degree in Mechanical or Design Engineering
- Experience in a similar role for at least 5 years
- Highly competent in using CAD systems, preferably solid works
- Proficient in providing full mechanical design solutions
- Be prepared to spend time in the field testing and evaluating new and existing products
- Report to the design office team leader
We offer a competitive salary commensurate with experience and a company pension scheme.
The position is full time and permanent
Assistance with relocation is available.
For a more detailed specification and criteria for the role please apply in the first instance to Gary Williamson email@example.com attaching your CV and any supporting information